DUB Edition 2011 Mustang Taking Orders
The special edition will be built on the new 3.7l V6 Mustang, scheduled to be released this fall. Being a brand new engine, Roush will not tamper with it, leaving the engine to spit out 305 horsepower. Previewed since this May, the vehicle will however suffer tweaks here and there, both visual and technical, as follows:
- 20-inch TIS wheels with Pirelli performance tires
- ROUSH front fascia and splitter
- ROUSH quarter window louvers and windshield banner
- ROUSH lowering springs
- Coupe, convertible or Glass Roof body style
- six-speed manual or automatic transmission
- 3.31 rear axle ratio
- DUB logo embroidered in front headrest and DUB stripe package
- black interior
- choice of four exterior colors: Black, Grabber Blue, Race Red or Ingot Silver
“Working with Ford and Roush is an honor and has been a dream come true for DUB,” Myles Kovacs, president and co-founder of DUB magazine said about the vehicle.
“The Mustang is such an iconic muscle car and has always been a customizer’s favorite. The DUB Edition Mustang stays true to its roots, but I think we’ve successfully brought a ton of hustle to the muscle.”
Unfortunately, no pricing for the special edition has been announced yet. According to Roush, orders for the model are being taken at Ford dealerships across the country.