DashLink Motorcycle Docking Console for iPhone and iPod Touch Launched
For those who would love to listen to music while out on the open road, Hells Foundry has developed the Dashlink Docking Console, an aftermarket fuel tank console that features a docking station for an iPod or iPhone designed to enhance the riding experience of bagger owners.
The most interesting part of the system is that it keeps the devices fully charged, so one can enjoy the features full time.
Available in the choice of Chrome Plate, Gloss Black or Carbon Fiber finish, the console takes less than fifteen minutes to install. The price of this gadget is just under $400.
The product is available for 1996 and newer FLHT models; Electra Glides, Ultra Classic, Street Glide and Tri Glides. It can, however. also be fitted on 1998 and newer FLTR models; Road Glide, Road Glide Custom and Road Glide Ultra.
Dashlink Docking Console features are listed below:
- Complete replacement fuel tank console with integrated docking station
- Smart charging system with self-sensing on/off circuit to detect when a device is present: ("No device, no power, no worries"
- Audio out circuit using line-level output
- Clean 'wire-free' appearance
- Designed in drainage routes liquid under and away from device and connector
- Volume up/down control through stock handlebar controls (FLH/FLT only)
- Simple 15 minute install: Attach wires to battery (+ and -) and audio to radio