Confederate P120 Black Flag Revealed
Powering the Black Flag comes is, in fact, the same 120-cubic-inch V-twin engine with 160 horsepower and 135 pound-feet of torque (185 Nm) as used in the standard Fighter.
The company, however, failed to give any pricing details for the new two-wheeled brute, but is expected to set a tag soon. Since there will only be 50 units built, this special edition is expected to reflect the bike’s exclusivity and be somewhere in the 6-digit range.
The main features of the newly released Confederate P120 Black Flag machine are listed below:
- Dimensions: Wheelbase: 64 in.; Seat Height: 27 in.; Rake: 30 ; Trail: 4 in.; Weight: 460 lbs.; Fuel: 4 gal.; Oil: 4.5 qt.
- Chassis: CM design triple load-path 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum monocoque backbone, bulkhead, fuselage side plate construction; oil/fuel in frame
- Swingarm: CM design 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum
- Front end: CM design double wishbone machined from 6061 aircraft-grade aluminum linked to aerodynamic, dual, lightweight, tubular wing blades
- Primary: CM design; machined from 6061 aircraft grade aluminum; belt drive
- Transmission: CM design vertical close ratio 5 speed
- Suspension: Race tech; low/high speed compression and rebound adjustable
- Brakes: Brembo high-output 4-piston carbon/ceramic/ aluminum-matrix lightweight discs
- Wheels: CM design carbon fibre; Front: 19” x 3”, Rear: 18” x 8”
- Tires: Pirelli, matched; Front: 120ZR x 19, Rear: 240ZR x 18
- Gauges: Precision-integrated analog meter; warning, speed, RPM
As we speak, Confederate is close to stock depletion. In fact, the F131 Hellcat has already sold out, while there are just 7 and 1 units of the P120 Fighter and the B120 Wraith left respectively.
❐ Check out the Confederate P120 Black Flag Revealed photo gallery