Chrysler HQ Wrapped in 2011 Chrysler 200 Billboard
The giant billboard will be seen by approximately 200,000 drivers and passengers along the Interstate 75 in Auburn Hills each day.
"The 2011 Chrysler 200 is a vehicle designed with purpose, it has beautiful shapes and incorporates the utmost attention to detail," said Olivier Francois, President and CEO, Chrysler Brand, Chrysler Group LLC. "This new mid-size sedan delivers on a promise to our customers to be the very best of American design combined with a value proposition that will exceed their expectations."
The building wrap is part of an overall marketing campaign for the 2011 Chrysler 200 sedan which includes the new tagline for the brand, "Imported from Detroit."
"The new tagline was created to convey the message that one does not have to cross an ocean to obtain luxury, its available right here," Francois stated.
Building wrap facts, as released by Chrysler, are listed below:
- The Chrysler 200 featured in the building wrap is 116 feet wide by 145 feet tall
- Its grille is 51 feet wide
- The badge on the Chrysler 200 grille is 31 feet in length
- Headlight is 32 feet long
- Its hood measures 44 feet in length and 85 feet in width
- Its windshield is 66 feet wide and 20 feet long
- The side-view mirrors are each 9 feet wide and 7 feet long
- The Chrysler brand logo is 98 feet wide
- The building wrap covers 14 stories of the Headquarters' tower
- It took three days to place the wrap on the tower