Cadillac Offers Four Years/50,000 Miles Free Maintenance
“Cadillac is adding Premium Care Maintenance as a way to extend customer service beyond the sale,” said Kurt McNeil, vice president of Cadillac sales and service.
“The program is designed to raise satisfaction for owners by ensuring access to expert service. It should lead to higher loyalty rates for dealers by establishing them as a valued resource for our customers.”
The warranty applies as follows:
- five-year, 100,000-mile Powertrain warranty along with standard 24/7 Roadside assistance and Courtesy Transportation.
- four-year, 50,000-mile vehicle bumper-to-bumper warranty coverage.
- standard one-year OnStar Directions and Connections plan, which includes Automatic
- crash Response, Turn-by-Turn Navigation, Vehicle Diagnostics and Stolen Vehicle
- standard XM Radio with a three month trial
The offer is available for all 2011 Cadillac models, starting with the CTS Coupe, which will be launched later this summer. The CTS Coupe, which will be available with a 3.6-liter Direct Injection V6 engine that delivers 304 horsepower, will retail starting from $38,990 (RWD version).
“Cadillac rates among the industry’s best in customer satisfaction, but we have room for improvement,” McNeil added. “Cadillac Premium Care Maintenance is another step in our goal to set the standard for the industry in customer service.”