BMW S 1000 RR Superstock Limited Edition Launched
We’ll remind you that Badovini is coming off a very successful 2010, winning all but one race in the Superstock championship, and this year has joined James Toseland in BMW’s WSBK squad.
According to omnimoto.it, the bikes will be built in Germany, but getting the finishing touches directly by BMW Motorrad Italia’s racing department.
The BMW S 1000 RR Superstock Ayrton Badovini model will be produced in a limited number of 50 numbered units, so if you have some 27,000 euros (about $37,000) lying around than this could be the perfect ride to spent it on. Although this is some 11,000 euros (about $15,000) over the standard BMW S 1000 R superbike's price, it is guaranteed to offer the real taste of superstock excitement.
The number will be printed on the bike’s tank, each sporting the “Superstock Champion 2010” unique livery and Badovini’s race number, #86. The machine will be delivered in a single-seat layout, with passenger kit (seat and footrests).
The BMW S 1000 RR Superstock Limired Edition will also be fitted with the following special features:
- ID badge on the tank with the serial number from 01/50 to 50/50;
- BMW Motorrad Italy Superstock Team Logo on the tank;
- HP special parts full carbon parts kit ;
- Cover for carbon swingarm;
- HP special parts adjustable levers;
- HP special parts adjustable pedals;
- LED turn indicators;
- Akrapovic racing exhaust slip-on (street legal) with carbon support.
❐ Check out the BMW S 1000 RR Superstock Limited Edition Launched photo gallery