Bell & Ross Limited Edition Wristwatches from Infiniti
The black carbon powder finish, which encapsulates the 42 mm case, resembles the graphite finish applied to many exterior parts of the Infiniti FX Limited Edition. The seconds hand, which sits on a galvanic black dial, is lined with a distinct purple coating, the same color from Infiniti’s brand identity.
The rear of each the 100 pieces has been engraved with the Infiniti signature and is complemented by an individual number of the edition within the BR03-92 Instrument Phantom Infiniti series.
“The limited edition BR03-92 Instrument Phantom watch is a perfect tribute to the core qualities of Infiniti. It is also about offering the Infiniti owner something truly special and individual which we are able to achieve through this exceptional timepiece,” Jim Wright, Vice President Infiniti Europe, said in a release.
The limited edition wristwatches will go on sale on June 1, 2010, at a recommended retail price (RRP) of £2,809.97.
- Movement: Automatic mechanical ETA 2982.
- Functions: Hours, minutes and seconds (all central hands). Date with quick correction.
- Case: Diameter 42mm, 316L glass bead blasted steel with black ‘carbon-powder coating’ finish, and winding crown.
- Back: Screw-down, stainless steel with engraving of the Infiniti signature and adjacent personalised limited edition serial number (1–100). Bell & Ross insignia etched below.
- Dial: Galvanic Black. Infiniti purple-coloured seconds hand. Numbers, indexes, and photoluminescent finish for optimal night reading. Circular window for date display.
- Glass: Anti-reflection sapphire crystal.
- Water-resistance: 100 metres (10 bar).
- Straps: Heavy-duty synthetic black fabric or rubber.