Avon Shows Cobra Tires for Victory Motorcycles
These new Cobra tires come with a 6-ply design for the rear, including two high-strength Aramid belts and a supplementary nylon one for stabilizing the tire carcass and reduce the tire flex significantly.
The Cobras come with a three-compound construction for increased mileage and softer cornering, with no compromise over grip whatsoever. The center area of the tires is made from a longer-lasting compound which provides longer mileage, while the shoulder is made from a softer one for improved grip through the turns and a more comfortable ride.
The third compound binds these two together and helps uniform energy distribution and disperse heat better. The grooves in the Cobra tires follow the energy lines, thus offering a more even wear, while the snakeskin design on the tire wall are a head turner.
The Cobra for Victory motorcycles is available in size 130/70R18 front, and180/60R16 rear for the following models:
- Victory Vision Street (2008-2009),
- Victory Vision Tour (2008-2012),
- Arlen NessVictory Vision (2009-2010),
- Arlen Ness Vision Tour (2011-2012),
- Victory Cross Roads (2010)
- Cross Roads/Classic LE (2011-2012),
- Victory Hard-Ball (2012),
- Victory 8-Ball (2010-2011),
- Victory Cross Country (2010-2012),
- Victory Cross Country Tour (2012)
- Victory Cory Ness Cross Country (2011-2012).
❐ Check out the Avon Cobra Tires for Victory photo gallery