Audi Twin Cup Won by American Team
text size: A- A+
The testing consisted of evaluating the team’s combined skill set in vehicle diagnostics, best service practices and product knowledge. For example, categories include skilled diagnosis of an Audi A8 and the mechanical repair of a transmission.
"Audi of America is pleased to participate in this program, providing the opportunity to recognize and reward the individuals within the dealership that have one of the greatest impacts on customer satisfaction," said Marc Trahan, Audi of America Director of After Sales and Technical Service.
The members of the Audi of America team were:
- John Czernenko, technician from Audi of Charlotte (N.C.);
- Edward Furness, technician from Maplewood Audi in Maplewood, Minn.;
- Jeff Massey, service consultant from Gossett Audi in Memphis, Tenn.;
- Jason Nye, service consultant from Carousel Audi in Minneapolis, Minn.;
- Jason Turner, service consultant from Owasco Audi in Whitby, Ontario, Canada;
- Noah Zibung, technician from Sunnyside Audi in Middleburg Heights, Ohio.
"We strive to provide all of our customers worldwide with top service from Audi. Moreover, the service spectrum must be perfect: from a 100% focus on the customer through first-class service to fast and flawless repairs. At the Audi Twin Cup, our service and technical teams once again impressively proved that Audi embodies and resolutely exemplifies these virtues," said Bernd Hoffmann, Head of After Sales and Audi Original Parts at AUDI AG.
UP NEXT: Bahrain Confirms Support for Todt in FIA Elections Tip: navigate with ← and →
AUDI cars we've tested
all testdrives →