Audi S5 Cabrio Receives Awe Tuning Exhaust
The new exhaust allows the topless go-fast vehicle’s 3.0 liter V6 unit to deliver an output premium of 8 hp and 9 Nm of torque. In addition to that, power and torque increases can be found all over the rev band.
According to the tuner, which is citing users that have installed the mod, the exhaust offers an explosion of sound that creates addiction.
Here are the highlights of the system:
• Crafted from mandrel bent 2.5" T304 Stainless Steel
• +8hp, 9tq at the crank on stock software
• Frequency tuned Helmholtz resonators to eliminate low rpm drone
• Available with Polished Silver or Diamond Black adjustable slash cut tips
• X-Pipe for enhanced cylinder scavenging and exhaust tone
• Engineered, developed, tested and manufactured in-house
“Once uncorked, the gearing and engine load with the S-Tronic transmission causes a very bad low rpm drone. You can even slightly hear this drone with the stock system in place. To combat this issue, we spent over 170 hours massaging the sound quality and developing special Helmholtz noise cancellation resonators tuned to eliminate any and all drone in the 1000-2200 rpm range. In its final configuration, this system is fitted with straight through mufflers and an x-pipe for increased exhaust scavenging flow,” stated the press release.
❐ Check out the Audi S5 Cabrio Receives Awe Tuning Exhaust photo gallery