Audi Q7 Gets Tuned by ENCO
The ENCO Audi Q7 also features a new carbon fiber bonnet with built-in ventilation slits. Creating the visual and physical connection to the road of the ENCO Audi Q7 are 23 inch black chrome rims shoed with Dunlop SP Sport Maxx tires.
For better stopping power, the ENCO Audi Q7 is fitted with ceramic brakes taken from a Porsche Cayenne and is also fitted with a lowered suspension.
The interior of the ENCO Audi Q7 features various bronze carbon look accents on the dashboard, middle console, door coverings and steering wheel.
ENCO Audi Q7 price list:
- Conversion to V12 look front/back (with original parts): €4,000
- Headlight conversion to face lift look, front/back: €3,800 ENCO wheel arch widening, adapted to V12 and original S line: €1,500
- ENCO GT carbon bonnet: €1,900
- Lowered suspension module: €1,400
- Porsche Cayenne ceramic brakes: €12,500
- ENCO Jura rims in 11 x 23 inches in “black chrome” finish with Dunlop SP Sport Maxx tyres 315/25R23: €5,500
- Vehicle complete foliation in black matt: €1,500
- Interior fittings with carbon in bronze: €1,500
- Sports steering wheel with carbon inserts: €1,400
- Multimedia system with DVB-T/DVD/2 head rest monitors with games console: €3,000
❐ Check out the Audi Q7 Gets Tuned by ENCO photo gallery