Aston Martin Explore App Now Available
Aston Martin, one of the most highly regarded producers in the world, launched this week its own app for the iPhone and iPad, one which is perhaps more brand oriented than the ones released by the competitors.
Aston Martin will give owners of igadgets the opportunity to research the company's products (including, as a bonus, historic information about models that are or have been). An Aston Martin news feature is there for all to use, as are photos, videos and even pure sounds of Aston Martin products. Below is a short list of features which come with the app:
- in-car ignition sequence when starting the app
- latest Aston Martin news
- exclusive Aston Martin videos and images featuring One-77, DBS, DB9, Rapide, V8 and V12 Vantage
- sounds of the V12 and V8 engines
- heritage of Aston Martin
- virtual tour inside Aston Martin's global headquarters
- Twitter feeds from key events and endurance races
- rev the DBS by using your phone as an accelerator
- arrange a test drive and sign up to the Aston Martin newsletter
“Distinctively fusing the latest technology, time-honored craftsmanship and graceful styling to produce a range of critically acclaimed performance sports cars that have elevated Aston Martin to a position as one of the world's coolest brands,” Aston says on its website.
“Aston Martin Explore stays true to this ethos and gives you the opportunity to enjoy the world of Aston Martin through your iPhone.”
The app can be downloaded from the following link.