Allstate Announces Custom Motorcycle Giveaway
"Lots of pride and hard work goes into every bike I create," said Perewitz. "And thanks to the folks at Allstate, one lucky person will be able to enjoy this custom bike creation."
Perewitz will also tour across the country will the Allstate Mobile Garage Tour and will promote promote motorcycle safety awareness through the company's "Once is Never Enough" (ONE) program. The campaign aims to encourage drivers to always look left, right and then left again for riders before crossing an intersection, as this is the most common site for motorcycle-related crashes.
"Allstate is proud of our commitment to motorcycle safety awareness, and this giveaway represents a way for us to reward a consumer and get our safety message across to everyone on the road at the same time," said Lisa Cochrane, vice president of marketing for Allstate.
If you would like to register for the sweepstakes check out allstategarage.com or visit llstate Garage Tour at some of the biggest motorcycle rallies in the country, including:
- Daytona Bike Week, Daytona Beach, Fla.: Feb. 26-March 7
- Laughlin River Run, Laughlin, Nev.: April 21-24
- Laconia Motorcycle Week, Laconia, N. H.: June 12-20
- Sturgis Rally, Sturgis, S. D.: Aug. 9-15
- Biketoberfest, Daytona Beach, Fla: Oct. 14-17
- Lone Star Rally, Galveston, Texas: Nov. 4-7