All-New Ford Kuga: Australian Pricing Announced
The new Kuga will go on sale in Australia from AUD 27,990 and is available in three trim levels, Ambiente, Trend and Titanium, with a choice of either front- and all-wheel drive and two engines.
The 1.6-liter EcoBoost engine is available only with a six-speed manual on the base Ambience trend level. AWD and the automatic gearbox are only available in combination, and only for the Trend and Titanium. The turbo engine produces 150 hp and was designed as a viable alternative to older 2-liter engines.
The only other choice Ford offers is a 2.0-liter Duratorq turbo diesel that produces 165 hp (120 kW) and is only available with all-wheel drive and a six-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission.
Ford Kuga manufacturer’s list price, courtesy of caradvice.com.au:
• Ford Kuga Ambiente FWD manual 1.6-litre EcoBoost – $27,990
• Ford Kuga Ambiente AWD automatic 1.6-litre EcoBoost – $31,490
• Ford Kuga Trend AWD automatic 1.6-litre EcoBoost – $36,240
• Ford Kuga Trend AWD automatic 2.0-litre TDCi – $39,240
• Ford Kuga Titanium AWD automatic 1.6-litre EcoBoost – $44,740
• Ford Kuga Titanium AWD automatic 2.0-litre TDCi – $47,740