Alice Cooper's Chrysler 300C by WCC for Sale on eBay
Not only has the car been owned by Cooper, but it has also been signed by the rock legend himself. The modifications were done by West Coast Customs, making this car a real head turner. Over $300k have reportedly been invested to build this one-off custom convertible.
According to the ad on eBay, over 300 hours of metal work including completely removing the roof and windows. In addition, the windshield and A-pillars are shortened/raked 3 inches to give a more streamlined look, while the floor has been reinforced from the firewall and cross braces were added to ensure proper stiffness.
Here are some other custom upgrades of the vehicle, according to the seller:
- Charcoal Grey Pearl paint with West Coast Customs logo ghosted in
- body smoothed and shaved
- strut grilled fitted to complement the front end
- Hemi 5.7-liter
- custom Borla exhaust
- 5-speed automatic transmission
- Brembo 8-piston brakes and rotors
- Bonaspeed suspension
- USW wheels (22x9.5 front and 22x11 rear)
- two-tone grey and black suede
- custom center console
- Drivesoft on-board computer
- Windows XP
- Panasonic Toughbook server with USB ports
- Sirius Satellite Radio
- 10” Orion speakers, 4 amplifiers
- 2 Televisions (15” and 17”)
- 10” touchscreen
- three 7” camera monitors and more...