AGV Launches THE CHICKEN GP-Tech Helmet Edition
Designed by Aldo Drudi, the helmet refers to the saying "old hen makes good broth". THE CHICKEN will come in a special Limited Edition box. The GP Tech is the top of the range helmet from AGV and is the helmet worn and developed by Valentino Rossi.
Taking the best from the previous road race helmets (Ti-tech, GP-Pro) and from the AGV racetrack experience, GP-Tech matches lightness, ventilation and comfort with an extremely innovative and aerodynamic design.
THE CHICKEN helmet, available in sizes XXS to XXXL, features a huge chicken on a golden backdrop, the ninth championship “egg” on the rear, the famous “46” on either side of the chin bar and world championship bands (as taken from the world of pro cycling). The trademark sun and moon are on the sides of the chin.
Helmet design and features are detailed below:
- Shell: SSL - Super-super-light Carbon-Kevlar construction
- Number of Shells: Three shell sizes
- Ventilation: IVS (Intergrated Ventilation System) with channels hollowed directly into the shell
- Padding: Coolmax, Hygienic Treatment, Removable and washable (inc neckroll)
- Visor: Clear, flat anti-scratch and no-fog race shield with tearoff system, XQRS Extra-quick release system
- Retention: Double D buckle
❐ Check out the AGV Launches THE CHICKEN GP-Tech Helmet Edition photo gallery