AC Schnitzer Kit for MINI Cooper Convertible
For the MINI Cooper S, AC Schnitzer prepared an upgrade which will allow engine performances to be boosted from 175 hp to 208 hp, for the same 1.6l engine. For the export version, which developed 175 hp, the increase in power is bigger, now standing at 226 hp. The vehicle has also been fitted with the tuner's limited slip differential.
Visually, the modifications for both the exterior and interior made to the MINI include new front spoilers and rear skirts, decal sets in white, black or chrome/black, gear knobs, handbrake handle, pedals and foot rests in aluminum.
Below is a list of the upgrades brought to the MINI.
- limited slip differential for MINI Cooper S with manual transmission
- sports rear silencer made of stainless
- tail trim oval, chromed
- spring kit
- racing suspension, height adjustable
- aluminum strut brace, front axle
- aluminum handbrake handle silver or “Black Line”
- gear knob with digital shift display
- aluminum gear knob, aluminum/chromed
- aluminum gear knob, “Black Line”
- aluminum foot rest
- aluminum pedal set
- velours floor mats
❐ Check out the AC Schnitzer Kit for MINI Cooper Convertible photo gallery