2013-2014 Shelby GT500 Gets Brake Upgrade from Ford Racing
The new package, which is an improvement over last year’s release, includes a pre-assembled brake rotor hat, all necessary hardware for installation and saves 10 pounds of unsprung mass compared to the factory one-piece rotors.
The rotors are developed by SVT, Brembo and Ford Racing and can be used in performance driving events. Pricing for the 2-piece 15-inch rotor kit is set at $1,595.
2013-2014 Shelby GT500 2-piece 15-inch rotors details:
• Fits 2013-2014 Mustang Shelby GT500
• Great brake upgrade for 2013-2014 Shelby GT500 owners that participate in performance driving events
• Works with factory 2013-2014 Shelby GT500 six-piston caliper
• Includes pre-assembled brake rotor hat, brake rotor and hardware
• Saves 10lbs of unsprung rotating mass compared to the factory rotors
• Factory finish on discs to match the OE vehicle
• Tested and developed by SVT, Brembo and Ford Racing during 2013 Shelby GT500 development
• Engineered for long life and optimum performance without crossdrilling
• Includes 2 rotors
Story via MustangsDaily
❐ Check out the Ford Racing Front Brake Upgrade for Shelby GT500 photo gallery