2012 Hyundai Azera US Pricing Revealed
Hyundai says that it’s because the new one comes with more standard features than the outgoing 2011 Azer in full-spec Limited configuration.These new 2012 standard features include:
• Gasoline Direct Injection (GDI) engine technology
• Best-in-class combined fuel economy of 23 miles per gallon
• 293 horsepower
• Blue Link telematics system
• Push-button start
• LED headlight accents
• Heated front and rear seats
• 18-inch alloy wheels
• SACHS Amplitude Selective Dampers (ASD) for improved ride comfort without compromising handling
The 2012 Azera is powered a revised 3.3L Gasoline Direct Injection (GDI) engine, mated to a 6-speed automatic transmission with Shiftronic. The engine offers up 293 hp, while also delivering 20 mpg city, 29 mpg highway and 23 mpg combined.
Customers can choose to have the car dressed in one of the following colors: Black Onyx Pearl, Porcelain White Pearl, Silver Frost Metallic, Smoke Gray Metallic, Hyper Silver Metallic, Venetian Red Pearl, Bronze Mist Metallic and Midnight Blue Pearl. AS for the cabin, this can be finished in Camel, Graphite Black or Chestnut Brown.
❐ Check out the 2012 Hyundai Azera photo gallery