2011 Steeda Sport Edition 5.0L Mustang Announced
The 412 hp, 529 Nm (390 pounds-feet) 5.0 liter V8 engine on the Mustang GT was tweaked to output 450 horsepower thanks to the use of the SCT Xcal3 handheld flash tuner and the new cold air intake.
The vehicle also comes with improved handling and driving dynamics, thanks to the addition of a new hood and rear wing, a new set of sport springs, as well as 9.5x20-inch Spyder wheels wrapped in Nitto NT05 performance tires. There are also Sidewinder Graphics included in the package for a more unique look.
- Steeda Sport Springs – for improved ride and handling
- Steeda Aerodynamic Hood – provides increased engine cooling
- Steeda Rear Aerodynamic Wing – increases rear downforce
- Steeda Sidewinder graphics – for that unique Steeda visual image
- Steeda Spyder Wheels 20x9.5 – lighter, stronger and more aggressive
- Nitto NT05 275/35/20 Performance Tires – for ultimate street/track grip
Based on a 2011 Ford Mustang GT 5.0L, Steeda’s latest project is priced at under $40,000, adding less than $10k to the pony car’s base level price.