2011 Polaris Ranger RZR XP 900 Introduced
The limited edition model includes black aluminum rims, cut-and-sew seats, a painted Indy Red suspension, and a Hot White paint job. A host of Polaris accessories are already available, including cargo boxes, winches and protection items.
“The Ranger RZR family delivers the ultimate combination of power, suspension and agility,” said Matt Homan, vice president and general manager of Polaris’ Off-Road Vehicles Division in a release. “When we set out to design the Ranger RZR XP 900, we wanted to create a ground-breaking, high performance vehicle to complement our current, best-selling Ranger RZR line. The result is simply incredible.”
2011 Polaris Ranger RZP XP 900 specs are listed below:
- Engine: 875cc DOHC Twin Cylinder four-stroke
- Fueling: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Transmission: Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H; Shaft drive; On-Demand True AWD/2WD
- Front Suspension: Dual A-arm Fox Podium X 2.0 (comp/rebound/preload adjust) 13.5 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Trailing arm Fox Podium X 2.0 (comp/rebound/preload adjust) 14 in. travel
- Front/Rear Brakes 4-Wheel hydraulic disc with dual-piston front calipers
- Front Wheel: 27 x 9-12; ITP 900 XCT tires
- Rear Wheel: 27 x 11-12; ITP 900 XCT tires
- Wheelbase: 81.4 in.
- Dry Weight: 1190 lbs. (claimed)
- LxWxH: 108.4 x 64 x 73 in.
- Ground Clearance: 13 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 7.25 gal
- Bed Dimensions: 23 x 38 x 10 in.
- Box Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Payload Capacity: 740 lbs.