2011 NAIAS: Jeep Wrangler Call of Duty Black Ops Edition [Live Photos]
Seeing the virtual-to-real four-wheeled creature immersed us into the gaming world, but we had to get back to reality in order to shoot the car. Even though we are talking about a trained military creature, it stood no chance, being machine-gunned by our team of photographers.
The vehicle is based on the Wrangler Rubicon, riding on Rubicon rims that use a high-gloss Mineral Gray finish. The car uses a black coat and features Call of Duty: Black Ops eye-candy (as you might have heard, the pathway to the dark side is paved with candy) on the roof and front quarter panels.
The off-roading capabilities of the vehicle are offered by the rugged 32-inch tires, live axles with locking differentials in the front and rear, and a two-speed transfer case.
So, let’s see what Mopar accessories the vehicle comes with:
- Grab handles with coat hook (2), MSRP: $33
- Warn 9.5ti XP Winch, MSRP: $1,425
- Black door-sill guards, MSRP: $25
- Slush mats, MSRP: $48
- Tail lamp guards, MSRP: $132
- Skid plate (front axle), MSRP: $299
- Rock rails, MSRP: $572
- Black fuel-filler door, MSRP: $111
- Jeep emblem, PN, MSRP: $7
- Front off-road bumper, MSRP: $1,620
- 2-inch lift kit, MSRP: $1,510
- Tube doors, MSRP: $505
❐ Check out the 2011 NAIAS: Jeep Wrangler Call of Duty Black Ops Edition [Live Photos] photo gallery