2011 Infiniti EX Details and Pricing Announced
The 2011 Infiniti EX continues to offer a sculpted exterior design matched with the interior environment with standard leather-appointed seating. All models come equipped with an advanced 297 horsepower 3.5-liter V6 engine and the new 7-speed automatic transmission.
The list of available features and technology includes RearView Monitor, premium audio system, power-up folding 2nd row seat, Lane Departure Prevention system (LDP), Intelligent Cruise Control (Full-Speed Range), Distance Control Assist (DCA) and Intelligent Brake Assist (IBA) with Forward Collision Warning (FCW).
Major revisions for 2011 include:
- New 7-speed automatic transmission (previously 5-speed) for improved fuel economy (AWD) and performance
- Standard 18-inch wheels and tires (previously 17-inch)
- New white color scheme for gauges and LCD instrument display
- Standard Dual Zone Automatic Temperature Control (previously on Journey models only)
- Three new exterior colors: Arctic Blue, Midnight Garnet and Graphite Shadow
- Moonlight White exterior color now available with Chestnut interior
- Revised Premium Package combines previous Bose and Around View Monitor Packages
- Previous Premium Package becomes the Deluxe Touring Package
- 19-inch wheels and tires added as part of the Deluxe Touring Package
- Advanced Blind Spot Warning (BSW) system added to the Technology Package