2011 Dodge Lineup Pricing Announced
Today, Dodge completed adding the numbers and released the pricing information for all the models it plans of selling in 2011. Those prices, Dodge says, will leave a lasting and good impression of the customers, but we'll let you be the judge of that.
“When you walk into a Dodge dealership, you won’t believe your eyes,” said Ralph Gilles, Dodge CEO. “Our Dodge line-up, including the all-new 2011 Dodge Durango and Charger, as well as the Journey, Grand Caravan, Avenger and Challenger, is either totally new or significantly updated.
Below is the list of prices complied by Chrysler ($850 destination charge not included).
- 2011 Dodge Durango (rear-wheel-drive/all-wheel-drive) - Express $29,195/$31,195, Crew $33,195/$35,195, Crew with CrewLux package $38,195/$40,195, Citadel $41,795/$43,795.
- 2011 Dodge Grand Caravan - Express $24,995, Mainstreet $25,995, Crew $28,695, R/T $30,595.
- 2011 Dodge Avenger - Express $19,245, Mainstreet $21,245, Heat $23,745, Lux $23,545.
- 2011 Dodge Challenger - SE $24,670, SE with Rallye package $26,670, R/T $29,670, R/T with Plus package $31,170, R/T with Classic package $32,970.
- 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8 392 - $42,555
“All are loaded with premium standard features,” added Diaz. “And the icing on the cake: customers will have plenty of room left in the budget to customize with some goodies from Mopar.”
Most of the models released by the carmaker for 2011 will begin arriving in dealerships starting this December.