2010 Yamaha YBR 125 Details and Photos Released
The new entry level sport bike from Yamaha features a refined, more aerodynamic analogue instrument panel with an integrated RPM meter located above the headlight assembly.
“For 2010 Yamaha have concentrated on creating an even more attractive and comfortable package with a number of changes to the bodywork and chassis. Passengers will also appreciate the ergonomic design of the redesigned passenger grab handle, which provides a secure hand hold when riding two-up,” a company statement says.
Other features include a new muffler design, additional passenger grab bars and new tank covers on the side for protection.
“Its winning combination of ease of use, attractive styling and remarkable economy has established the YBR125 as a firm favourite with commuters all over Europe,” Yamaha says in a self-praising document.
In fact, the YBR 125 was the best-selling motorcycle in the UK last month, with 328 registrations, outpassing the YZF-R125.
The 2010 Yamaha YBR 125 technical details are listed below:
- Engine type: Air-cooled, 4-stroke, forward inclined single cylinder, 2-valve, SOHC Displacement: 124 cc
- Maximum power: 7.5 kW (10 PS) at 7,800 rpm
- Maximum torque: 9.6 Nm (0.98 kg-m) at 6,000 rpm
- Fuel System: Fuel injection
- Clutch type: Wet, multiple-disc
- Ignition system: TCI
- Starter system: Electric and kick
- Transmission system: Constant mesh, 5-speed
- Fuel tank capacity: 13 liters
- Chassis: Diamond shaped
- Suspension: Front - telescopic forks; Rear - swingarm
❐ Check out the 2010 Yamaha YBR 125 Details and Photos Released photo gallery
comments written so far
Maybe distributors could pull back stocks from dealers and wash it up new dynamic colors.
Philippines is no longer rough image to package concept of colors & design. pls do reseach more broadly with this regard. thank u
je a fan of ybr 125 rider
and easy to maintain and very, very cheap to run 8-)