2010 Volvo C30 Facelift by Heico Sportiv
Therefore the Volvo C30 1.6D DRIVe now does sixty in 9.2 seconds, and attains a maximum speed of 200 km/h. There are also several body styling features included in the package, mostly at the front and rear, including a front spoiler, a rear valence with diffuser and a 4-pipe stainless steel exhaust system.
“The future of our business model lies in the intelligent combination of performance-oriented products and ecological sustainability,” said Heico Sportiv general manager, Holger Hedtke, in a release.
Heico Sportiv is also offering a range of further design possibilities, which are listed below:
- Sport wheel rim program VOLUTION with exclusive five (V.) and ten spoke design (X.) for 18 and 19 inch wheels in the colors Silver, Titanium and Black Diamond Cut with classy diamond polish
- Differential lock for superior traction
- Stainless steel double and quad pipe exhaust system with “HEICO SPORTIV Sound Guarantee” for gasoline engines
- Sport suspension for lowering the vehicle by ca. 30 mm
- 4-cylinder sport brake system for maximum deceleration
- Range of interior applications in aluminum or leather – such as the door pin set, shift stick grip, parking brake handle, pedal set and foot rest
- And last but not least: tuning for the Volvo C30 T5 (max. 191 kW/260 bhp and 380 Nm) and all turbo-diesel engines (1.6D, 2.0D and D5).