2010 Toronto Bike Show Ready To Kick-Off
"This show features a wide variety of bikes, ATVs, riding gear and accessories available for the 2010 riding season. There are plenty of opportunities to speak with experts about finding the perfect ride to suit your passion," Ramsey added.
The Toronto Motorcycle Show will be displaying new models from manufacturers that include Saga, E-Moto, Titan, Daelim and Husqvarna complementing BMW, Suzuki, Honda, Yamaha, Hyosung, Kawasaki, Triumph, KTM, BRP, Victory, Harley- Davidson, Ducati and more.
"Although the 2009 riding season is just ending, for many enthusiasts, the Toronto Motorcycle Show signifies the beginning of the new 2010 season," said Show Manager, Darryl Bond. "December 11-13 is going to be an action-packed, family friendly weekend that will appeal to new and avid riders, women, and kids of all ages. There's something for everyone!"
New motorcycles and scooters to launch at the 2010 Toronto Motorcycle Show include:
- Honda: Honda Canada's all new 2010 VFR1200F, CBF600F (not available in the US) and the debut of the new VT1300CT Interstate cruiser take place within a spectacular new Honda booth.
- Ducati: Ducati's new 2010 1100 Hypermotard EVO, EVO SP and 1198 S Corsa.
- Vespa: A wide selection of 2010 scooters from Vespa, presented by GP Bikes.
- Zero Motorcycles: Zero Motorcycles full-size, street legal electric S motorcycle
- Aprilia: Bens Motorcycles will introduce the new 2010 Aprilia Dorsodura 750 Supermotard
- Norton: Norton Motorcycles new Special Edition 961 Commando will make its Canadian debut.