2010 NYIAS to Launch the First Auto Show iPhone App
"The New York Auto Show app is designed to provide a visually-driven experience for consumers before they visit the Show, during their visit, and even after the Show," said Show director, Candida Romanelli. "It's also good for people who want to get a glimpse of all the latest new vehicles and concept cars being launched at our Show, but are unable to attend in person."
Users will have access to the following functions available via the downloadable application:
- Access to the latest news coming from the Show floor. As more than 40 new automobiles are launched during the Show's Press Preview, app users will get information, photos, and vehicle specs. Be among the first to see them!
- The app photo library contains hundreds of images of futuristic concept cars, alternative fuel vehicles, muscle cars, electrics, hybrids, exotics, and more.
- Get app maps of the Show floor to help plan your visit and to better navigate the Show while you're there.
- Buy tickets, the Show's official magazine, t-shirts, hats, and more.
- Find your nearest retailer with the Dealer Locator function.
- Sign up for Members Express, an exclusive program that gives members early entry to the Show, access to a VIP lounge, and special discounts.
- Get tips on parking and get directions to the Show from your location.