2010 Honda Stateline Slammer Bagger Concept
Also designed by a member of Honda Reseach & Development Americas located in Southern California, the Stateline “Slammer” bagger was built from start to finish in just three months and within a limited budget.
All three concepts VT1300 Series concepts were designed with two requirements in mind: to be full on runners and stay true to the core of the production vehicle.
Here's what Honda have to say about the 2010 Stateline “Slammer” (Bagger):
“Based on a 2010 Stateline, designer Erik Dunshee (Honda R&D Americas) reveals the life of low. Fueled by elegance and power the Slammer sports a fully adjustable air-ride suspension, NAV/Multimedia, 10" subwoofer and 500 watts of power. With a full front end conversion, including a lean 23" custom wheel, the designer achieved all this without frame or engine modification. Low has never looked so good.”
- Stock: Frame, swing arm, VT1300cc engine and tank
- 23" Spec designed front wheel
- Fully "Air ride adjustable" front & rear suspension 6" ride height to 2.25" lowered
- Composite coated narrow track front rotor with 6 piston caliper
- Nav/Multimedia Head unit with GPS speed display
- 3 speaker including a 10" subwoofer 500 watt sound system
- Full custom bodywork including a leather drop seat
- 2 tone Satin metallic black & pearl black paint
- Custom Spec crossover twin pipe exhaust
- Air/Box/cleaner Conversion
❐ Check out the 2010 Honda Stateline Slammer Bagger Concept photo gallery
comments written so far
BUILD IT, HONDA! I'll be 1st in line to buy it!