2010 Honda Shadow Black Spirit Revealed
According to Honda, the seat is the lowest in the 750cc cruiser class and creates a deep riding position that allows an easy reach to the grips and a laid-back cruiser feel. Moreover, the instrument panel is placed on top of the fuel tank, and features a large, easily readable speedometer dial, a compact assembly of practical gauges and indicator lights and an eye-catching silver-painted cover.
- New handlebar shape enhances bobber styling.
- 745cc liquid-cooled V-twin engine
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) incorporates a single 34mm-diameter throttle body
- low 25.7-inch seat height
- 41mm front fork with large-diameter matte-finished shrouds and large billet-aluminum triple-clamp
- Dual-shock rear suspension features five-position spring preload adjustability and 3.5 inches of wheel travel
- Honda Genuine Accessories: Backrest with Pad (two styles: Tall and Low), Rear Carrier, Backrest/Carrier, Boulevard Screen, Custom Leather Seat, Solo Rider Rear Carrier, Cycle Cover, Front Pouch, Synthetic Leather Saddlebags.
“The cruiser offers a whole new look for Honda, our new touring bike delivers light weight, nimble handling, a stylish fairing plus saddlebags for the long haul or daily commute.This sets the stage for a great year in 2010 and there will be additional street model announcements later this fall."
The Shadow 750 Black Spirit comes only in Graphite Black and will be available in dealerships starting November 2009, at a projected MSRP
price of $7,999.