← Back to: "Mercedes Reports Highest April Sales in US"
2012 Mercedes C-Class
"Another carmaker that managed to find fresh customers in America last month is Mercedes Benz USA. The German automaker recorded its highest ever April figures of 26,157 units, a 4.4% increase over last year. Mercedes-Benz models saw a 5.8% gain in sales volume at 23,635 bringing year-to-date totals for the brand to 92,822. Combined with monthly sales from smart (667) and Sprinter Vans (1,855) MBUSA saw a year-to-date total of 101,371, a 10.2% increase over the the first four months of 2012. ..." Continue Reading →
Photo credits: Mercedes Benz
Showing picture: #1/1