DUCATI Diavel Testastretta 11° 2010 - Present
DUCATI Diavel Testastretta 11° (2010 - Present) Description & History: Introduced for the first time in November 2010, the Diavel is Ducati's second attempt to a cruiser bike after the Indiana model.
Things have changed a lot since the late 1980's and the new Ducati cruiser has grown into an impressive muscle bike, a true pure-blood power cruiser. The Diavel's engine comes from the acclaimed 1198 and can deliver no less than 162 HP for a total max weight of 210 kg (463 lbs).
This fearsome power can be tamed using the thee riding modes: Urban, Touring and Sport, with the first one reducing the output to a 100 HP max. The ride-by-wire provides precise control over the acceleration and thus making the bike feel more natural.
The Diavel is the first bike to introduce a color TFT display in the dashboard, taking things to a higher level as far as the bike-rider interface is concerned.
DUCATI Diavel Testastretta 11° (2010 - Present) dimensions, ground clearance, fuel, acceleration
- Testastretta 11°, L-Twin cylinder, 4 valve per cylinder, Desmodromic, liquid cooled
- 1198.4 cm3
- Bore X Stroke
- 4.2x2.7 in OR 106.7x68.6 mm
- Compression Ratio
- 119(162)/9500 KW(hp)/RPM
- 94/8000 lb-ft/RPM OR 127/8000 Nm/RPM
- Fuel System
- Mitsubishi electronic fuel injection system, Mikuni elliptical throttle bodies with RbW
- 6 speed
- Light action, wet, multiplate clutch with hydraulic control. Self-servo action on drive, slipper action on over-run.
- Primary Drive
- Straight cut gears, ratio 1.84:1
- Final Drive
- Front sprocket 15; Rear sprocket 43
- Tubular steel Trellis frame
- Front Suspension
- Marzocchi 50mm fully adjustable usd forks
- Rear Suspension
- Progressive linkage with fully adjustable Sachs monoshock. Aluminium single-sided swingarm
- Front Brake
- 2 x 320mm semi-floating discs, radially mounted Monobloc Brembo callipers, 4-piston with ABS
- Rear Brake
- 265mm disc, 2-piston floating calliper with ABS
- Overall Length
- Overall Width
- Seat Height
- 30.3 in OR 770 mm
- 62.6 in OR 1590 mm
- Ground Clearance
- 463 lbs OR 210 kg
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.5 gallons OR 4.5 L
- 120/70 ZR 17 Pirelli Diablo Rosso II
- 240/45 ZR17 Pirelli Diablo Rosso II