Swedish 'Raggare' Talks BMW M6 Gran Coupe [Video]
Surely, you didn't think that only the Southern USA had them? That kind of people exists in every country in the world and they seem to be getting more and more numerous.
As for this particular example, in Sweden, the raggare are known for their extremely lowered cars that are usually very flashy and noisy at the same time, at least 10 years old.
The video was shot by Gustav from M5Board.com during his test drive and goes a little something like this (subtitles are not available):
- Is the car lowered?
- Nah, the suspension it broken.
- But is there some juice in that thing?
- Aaa, Finnish butter.
- Finnish butter?? Well I got a V8 with 560 HP.
- Yeah but it is that modern electronic stuff.
- Yeah but its fast, that's fun.
- But when you got to the workshop next time i will be the one laughing!
That's kind-of what the raggare think about modern-day cars. Sure, they might have some problems but still, they're not as bad as these people think. What do you prefer? One of their cars or a BMW M6 Gran Coupe?