PSI Creates Unique BMW E30 M3 DTM Car Based on a Diecast Model [Photo Gallery]
Introducing the Kurt Thiim 1988 Race Car, a BMW E30 M3 that raced in the DTM. Using a 1:18 scale model as a guide, the guys from Precision Sport Industries went to work, to create a unique car for their own thirst of beautiful Bimmers.
What they did was get an ordinary E30 M3 and then add a couple of new things to it, to make it a high-performance beast that can take on almost anyone at a red light and on the track.
The mod list goes a little something like this:
- S52 Swap w/ OBD 1 Conversion
- Full Custom Exhaust and RD Sport RHD Headers
- Euro 3.5 HFM w/ 24 lb injectors
- Custom AA tuning
- 3M Matte Black Complete Wrap
- 3M Matte DTM Livery w/ Custom Cut Matte Decals and Lambo Pearl Yellow Striping
- 17 inch Hartge 3 piece Wheels
- TC Kline Racing SA Coliover Suspension
- RECARO Pole Position Seats
❐ Check out the BMW E30 M3 DTM Car Based on a Diecast Model photo gallery