Matte Military Green BMW E60 M5 For Sale [Photo Gallery]
One forum member is selling his 2007 E60 M5 (with a 6-speed manual) and we decided to take a look at it and point it in the right direction. Who knows, maybe one of our readers could get the ride of his dreams following our tip.
The car was originally Black Sapphire Metallic but over the years it turned out Matte Military Grey, thanks to a rubber wrap that is completely removable (in case you don't fancy this color).
At the moment, it's a daily driver with 45,000 miles (72,000 km) on the odometer and has a lot of add-ons that turned it into a head turner on the street. Here's a quick list :
- BC Racing Coilovers (purchased in Aug, 2013)
- RDSport Front & Rear Sway Bars (purchased in Aug, 2013
- Evolve Alpha-N tune (purchased in Aug. 2013)
- Custom Fabbed Muffler Delete Piped (purchased Sept. 2013)
- Vivid Racing power pulley - (purchased in Mar, 2013)
- RPi Ram Air Scoops - (purchased in Mar, 2013)
- BMC Carbon Filter - (purchased in Mar, 2013)
- Windows tinted and warrantied by Shades of Grey; can be removed at buyers request
- 20" Black MRR U06 Wheels w/ BMW center cap wrapped in Conti Sport Contacts w/ 80% life left
- Turner Motorsports Spacers - F20mm, R12.5mm
The price tag for this beauty is now $37,000 and you can contact the seller on his personal page.
❐ Check out the Matte Military Green BMW E60 M5 photo gallery