BMW Teases the 1 Series GT Some More with Active Tourer Concept Outdoor
Take a look at BMW on the other hand. They are launching new models almost on a monthly basis, in order to cover all possible niches. One expected launch is the 1 Series GT, a car previewed by the Active Tourer concept, back in 2012.
Tomorrow, the Active Tourer Outdoor concept will be present at the Friedrichshafen fair, where the audience will have the chance to witness the advantages of the concept car.
The main highlights of the Outdoor version include:
- Compact dimensions, sporty design with generous levels of interior space. Variable rear compartment designed to accommodate sports and leisure equipment.
- Transversely mounted 1.5-litre petrol engine with front-wheel drive. New plug-in hybrid (PHEV) drive concept combines the benefits of an electric motor and the attributes of a traditional combustion engine to outstanding effect.
- Exclusive Gold Race Orange exterior paintwork accentuates the sporting appearance of the BMW Concept Active Tourer Outdoor.
- Easy-care, hard-wearing interior materials, such as MoonWhite and MoonRock Grey leather, stand up well to contact with outdoor equipment.
- A carrier system for two bicycles (integrated into the interior) and other clever details make the BMW Concept Active Tourer Outdoor the ideal companion for active recreational sports enthusiasts.
❐ Check out the BMW Active Tourer Concept Outdoor photo gallery