BMW Offers Limited Edition Versions of the 1 Series Coupe and Convertible
The LE versions will be sold in the US starting March 2013 and will be available for Coupe and Convertible models. You might be asking yourself what is so special about these two.
The Limited Edition 1 Series will include:
• Chromeline Exterior
• Exclusive Tobacco Leather with white contrast stitching
• Sport steering wheel in Tobacco leather
• Interior fine wood trim - "Fineline Stream"
• Door sills - "BMW Limited Edition"
• Floor mats with Tobacco lining
• Anthracite headliner (Coupe only) New exclusive paint: Mineral White Metallic (Alternatives: Black Sapphire & Space Grey
• Brown soft-top with silver-effects (Convertible only)
• Exclusive Light-alloy 18" wheels double-spoke style 496
• Kidney grill in white with chrome accents
• Black-chrome tailpipes (135i)
If they sound enticing, then the prices might interest you. For the US, the 1 Series Limited Edition Convertible will be available in the 128i and 135i versions. The first will have a $40,495 MSRP price and the second will have a MSRP price of $46,995.
For the Coupe version, the same engines will be available and the prices will be as following: $34,795 for the 128i and $42,195 for the 135i.
❐ Check out the BMW 1 Series Limited Edition photo gallery