BMW E9x 3 Series Chrome Tailpipe Installation DIY
The only tool you need is a flat head screwdriver. Yes, that's it! It takes about 5 minutes and you won't believe the difference it makes.
The important thing to remember is that the tailpipes you'll be adding on have a slash cut on them to match the one on the pipes already on your car. So, if you're set and want to get to work, here's how it's done:
- Push the first tailpipe onto one of the exhaust pipes until it won't go any further.
- Rotate the tailpipe until the inside lip matches all the way around
- Do the same for the other tailpipe, if you have more than one
- Tighten the grub screws all the way in
- Optional: wipe the grease from the chromed pieces after you're done with a soft cloth.